Sow Much Good is committed to growing healthy communities in underserved neighborhoods by:
- Providing direct access to fresh, affordable food.
- Educating and engaging residents to adopt healthy eating habits.
- Advocating for the right of every person to have real food security.
Vision:Neighborhoods that suffer from food insecurity will be transformed into well-served communities.
Values:We believe in igniting the power within to:
- Be stewards of the land.
- Practice sustainable growing methods.
- Collaborating with the communities we serve.
- Create meaningful spaces.
- Promote healthy food as a right, not a privilege.
- Advocate for social justice.